Cocoa - no joy

John Sykes III

Decided with the money I spent for Christmas and my temporary 8 x 12 ft layout, that Cocoa was a no go this year.  I'm not too certain of my 2007 Kia being able to make the trip either (a lot of little things have been acting up).

The layout is costing me a lot more than I expected . . . about $500 for materials not including any track, switches, scenery, etc.  The 2" thick blue foam is up to about $48/sheet and clear pine ain't cheap either.  Of course, I am making it hinged so it will raise up like a bascule bridge so I will still be able to fit my car in the garage.  That means that Cocoa will have to wait until 2017.  Sigh!!!

-- John