From: "Tony Thompson tony@... [STMFC]"
To: STMFC@...
Sent: Thursday, February 25, 2016 6:50 PM
Subject: Re: [STMFC] Trucks

     Speaking of trucks, I just completed a new blog post, describing a way to make the Chrysler FR5-D trucks in HO scale, with a superb casting by Ross Dando. If you're interested, here is a link to that blog post:

(510) 540-6538; fax, (510) 540-1937; e-mail, tony@...
Publishers of books on railroad history

Tim O'Connor

Ross Dando/Twinstar makes the resin parts and they are indeed
very well done. You get a truck that's not 100% but it has the
"look and feel" of the prototype. :-)

Tim O'Connor

If I had seen those castings for the Chrysler shock absorber/spring pack at the Cocoa Beach show, I would have purchased some, as they look excellent and are really useful.

-Andy Carlson
Ojai CA