Topics

AAR 70-ton flat cars

D. Scott Chatfield

Has there been an article covering the AAR 70-ton standard flat cars? The 50-ton cars were well covered after Proto:2000 released their model, but have the 70-tonners been ignored?

Scott Chatfield

Tim O'Connor

Scott

Not ignored at all, but I don't know of any specific SURVEY style
article that covers all of them at once.

I have literally scores of emails about these cars, and there have
been articles about modeling them -prior- to the introduction of the
Sunshine and Intermountain models.

Tim O'Connor