Topics

paint failure

gary laakso

This B&O M-26 has really had a paint failure with large areas of steel showing:

gary laakso
south of Mike Brock

Eric Hansmann

The B&O M-26 might be in original paint and lettering. Note there is only one grab on the left side and there is no B&O emblem.

And to the right, just above the gondola, is a Wheeling & Lake Erie steel sheathed box car in dark brown paint. I was thinking about this image earlier with the Pittsburgh Brown conversation.

Eric Hansmann

El Paso, TX

On March 11, 2016 at 7:01 PM "'gary laakso' vasa0vasa@... [STMFC]" <STMFC@...> wrote:

This B&O M-26 has really had a paint failure with large areas of steel showing:

gary laakso
south of Mike Brock

Greg Martin

Erick,

That is their rebuilt auto box. In my bucket list....

Greg Martin

Norman Maclean