Chalk marks and reweigh information

Armand Premo

I have exhausted my supply of Sunshine Chalk marks and Champ reweigh data.Is there a current source for this type of information?Armand Premo

Paul Krueger

Ted has a set of chalk marks.

http://speedwitchmedia.com/product/d135-freight-car-chalk-markings/

Paul

Paul Krueger
Seattle, WA

Jim Hayes

Armand, I have a lot of partially used Sunshine chalk marks that I know I'll never use. I'd be happy to pass along a bunch. Send me your address and I'll mail you a handful.

Jim

On Tue, May 24, 2016 at 2:52 PM, Armand Premo armprem@... [STMFC] <STMFC@...> wrote:

I have exhausted my supply of Sunshine Chalk marks and Champ reweigh data.Is there a current source for this type of information?Armand Premo

Michael Gross

And Clover House has dry transfer chalk marks in both white and yellow.

Layout Tour

Clover House has dry transfer chalk marks in 3 colors and a couple of scales:

http://cloverhouse.com/Store/advanced_search_result.php?keywords=chalk+mark

Chuck Davis

Norfolk VA

Tony Thompson

Michael Gross wrote:

And Clover House has dry transfer chalk marks in both white and yellow.

     I like the dry transfer form for chalk marks because they can go over the weathering without gloss.

(510) 540-6538; e-mail, tony@...
Publishers of books on railroad history

Dan

Speedwitch Media also makes a decal set of chalkmarks.

Dan Sobieck

Sent from my Virgin Mobile Android-Powered Device