Sent: Sunday, June 05, 2016 10:44 AM
Subject: [STMFC] PFE decals Re: Tichy Decals

They just announced a bunch of PFE decals in multiple scales this week.

Paul

Paul Krueger
Seattle, WA

Paul Krueger

Claus, if you click into the 'Shop' and select the scale that interests you, there will be a link for decals.

For instance, here is the link to the N scale decals.
N SCALE DECALS

Paul

Paul Krueger
Seattle, WA

George Hollwedel

Go to the N Scale button, I found them there

Prototype N Scale Models (TM)
by George Hollwedel
2108 Buffalo Tundra Dr
Austin, TX 78754-5960