From: John Barry
To: "STMFC@..."
Sent: Tuesday, June 7, 2016 8:10 PM
Subject: Re: [STMFC] Re: Intermountain ATSF BX-37s

Ron,

By circle-cross do you mean the plain pre-map scheme with the 3 foot herald or the post S&T large circle cross?  Lots of the cars of the cars survived past 59 to wear the large cross.  Since the Bx-37s started delivery in 42, none of them came in the pre-map scheme and all were delivered in a straight map scheme, then repainted in S&T after 47 or large Circle Cross after 59.

John Barry

ATSF North Bay Lines
Golden Gates & Fast Freights

707-490-9696