Chad Boas 40 DD PS1 Re: Santa Fe Bx-26 box car kit

Brian Carlson

George wrote:

…. Miwaukee Road 40ft Double door PS1 and General American  cars using Chad Boas Resin conversion kits.

I must have been asleep when these were issued. I have a few of Chad’s flats. What are these kits?

Brian J. Carlson, P.E.

Cheektowaga NY