New Kadee HGC Trucks

Bill Welch

If I read thing correctly Kadee is issuing in September several new 1/87 scale trucks in their HGC Line that were previous spring including Vulcan and T-Section: Kadee - Trucks & Wheelsets Listing

Bill Welch

Rich C

Bill, Just received a couple of Vulcans, needless to say but they are of Kadee's high quality!

Rich Christie

On Friday, September 9, 2016 8:23 PM, "fgexbill@... [STMFC]" wrote:

If I read thing correctly Kadee is issuing in September several new 1/87 scale trucks in their HGC Line that were previous spring including Vulcan and T-Section: Kadee - Trucks & Wheelsets Listing

Bill Welch

Eric Hansmann

It's astounding that this comes to light on the very day I wrap up changing a dozen Walthers Proto T-Section Bettendorf trucks from sprung to rigid.

Kadee also has these listed with the code 88 semi-scale wheel sets. I look forward to installing some of these new HGC versions on the upcoming Accurail 36-foot box cars.

Eric Hansmann
El Paso, TX