Hurricane Matthew/East of Florida/Mike Brock/Sheraton Employees

Bill Welch

It looks like east coast of Florida may get hit hard by Hurricane Matthew. I am sure I am not alone in hoping the best for everyone in the target zone.

Bill Welch

Aley, Jeff A

Hi Bill,

                FWIW, Mike Brock informed me that he and his wife have evacuated to a hotel in Orlando.  As I recall, it is their custom to do so whenever a hurricane threatens.

Regards,

-Jeff