Prototype Rails 2017 at Cocoa Beach

Mikebrock

With the coming of winter [ in areas north of Florida ] it is time to
celebrate that famous day in history.the start of another Prototype
Rails.the RPM meet in Cocoa Beach, FL. This will be our 17TH year.all done
at the same Hilton Ocean Front Hotel. We now have the first list of
clinicians which is included on the attached flyer. I expect some additions
as we proceed.

Mike Brock

Eric Hansmann

Too bad this YahooGroup does not allow attachments.

Just who sets these rules, anyways!?!?

Eric Hansmann
El Paso, TX

On Nov 8, 2016, at 1:48 PM, 'Mike Brock' brockm@cfl.rr.com [STMFC] <STMFC@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

With the coming of winter [ in areas north of Florida ] it is time to
celebrate that famous day in history.the start of another Prototype
Rails.the RPM meet in Cocoa Beach, FL. This will be our 17TH year.all done
at the same Hilton Ocean Front Hotel. We now have the first list of
clinicians which is included on the attached flyer. I expect some additions
as we proceed.

Mike Brock

------------------------------------
Posted by: "Mike Brock" <brockm@cfl.rr.com>
------------------------------------

------------------------------------

Yahoo Groups Links

Charles Peck

Rules were probably set by some paranoid old grouch.  I'm sure our generous,
 trusting  and wise leader would loosen these strictures if he were able.
Alas, the ways of YAHOO are inscrutable.
Chuck Peck in Florida

On Tue, Nov 8, 2016 at 5:56 PM, Eric Hansmann eric@... [STMFC] <STMFC@...> wrote:

Too bad this YahooGroup does not allow attachments.

Just who sets these rules, anyways!?!?

Eric Hansmann
El Paso, TX

> ------------------------------------
>

> ------------------------------------
>
> Yahoo Groups Links

Schuyler Larrabee

It is possible to change the settings on the group to allow attachments.

Schuyler

On Tue, Nov 8, 2016 at 5:56 PM, Eric Hansmann eric@hansmanns.org [STMFC] <STMFC@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Too bad this YahooGroup does not allow attachments.

Just who sets these rules, anyways!?!?

Eric Hansmann
El Paso, TX

------------------------------------

------------------------------------

Yahoo Groups Links

Aley, Jeff A

Yes it is possible.  In the case of STMFC, we are concerned about Copyrights.  And therefore, all photos must be approved by a Moderator.  And the key question we Moderators ask is whether or not the poster of the photo has the right to publish the photo.  [If it’s a model photo, or a very recent museum photo, I usually just assume that the poster is the person who took the photo].

Regards,

-Jeff

It is possible to change the settings on the group to allow attachments.

Schuyler

Rules were probably set by some paranoid old grouch. I'm sure our generous,

trusting and wise leader would loosen these strictures if he were able.

Alas, the ways of YAHOO are inscrutable.

Chuck Peck in Florida

On Tue, Nov 8, 2016 at 5:56 PM, Eric Hansmann eric@... [STMFC] <STMFC@...> wrote:

Too bad this YahooGroup does not allow attachments.

Just who sets these rules, anyways!?!?

Eric Hansmann
El Paso, TX

> ------------------------------------

Todd Sullivan

Hi Mike,

I emailed Jeff Aley several times about presenting at this RPM meet, and haven't received a reply.  Is it still possible to be added as a clinician/presenter?

I have a presentation on the SP and UP (OWR&N) operations in East Portland, OR and a layout based on that.  It includes some information on the Portland Traction Co. yards and operations, also.

Todd Sullivan

With the coming of winter [ in areas north of Florida ] it is time to
celebrate that famous day in history.the start of another Prototype
Rails.the RPM meet in Cocoa Beach, FL. This will be our 17TH year.all done
at the same Hilton Ocean Front Hotel. We now have the first list of
clinicians which is included on the attached flyer. I expect some additions
as we proceed.

Mike Brock

Todd Sullivan

Oooops.  Just shoot me.  Apologies for this going out the list instead of just Mike Brock.

Todd Sullivan