SHPX Tank Car Decals

WILLIAM PARDIE

Years ago I did a SHPX tank car and had to cobel several decal sets at the time in order to get the "Minton WT  00,000" lettering.  This resulted in mismatched sizes in the Capy and WT lettering.  Does anyone know of a current decal set that covers this lettrring?

As usual thanks in advance for any help.

Bill Pardie

golden1014

Hi Bill,

Hope you're doing well out there in sunny Hawaii. I am in cold rainy Berlin this week.

Al Ferguson of Black Cat makes an excellent HO set. I got a few from him a couple of years ago. Outstanding quality.

John Golden

Allen Ferguson

Thanks for the pat on the back but it wasn't me. I haven't produced a SHPX decal set .
Allen Ferguson