Topics

clear Rust Oleum finishes

Schuyler Larrabee

I was at the local hardware and paint store today, and took a look for the “dead flat” clear finish.  They had none in stock, but I noticed that they also make gloss, semi-gloss, and matte as well.  I wasn’t interested in buying in any event, since I use the photofinishing lacquer I just wrote about, but perhaps others of you may be interested in the others, particularly the gloss finish, for decaling.

Schuyler

Rick Jesionowski

Well, since the company that got rid of Floquil also owns Rust Oleum, they are on my list of no buys, I only use Krylon and it is a very good finish in flat, matte and satin.

Rick Jesionowski