Topics

Cocoa Beach photos posted

dh30973

Finally got the pictures processed and labeled:

Cocoa Beach Prototype Rails 2017 by David Hussey

Dave Hussey

Tim O'Connor

Thank you David!

http://www.pbase.com/dh30973/image/164854499

I'd like to know who this ^ belongs to. And more about the rebuilt underframe!
Those Proto 2000 box girder underframes have always bugged me.

Tim O'Connor

  Finally got the pictures processed and labeled:
  Cocoa Beach Prototype Rails 2017 by David Hussey

Tony Thompson

Tim O'Connor wrote:

http://www.pbase.com/dh30973/image/164854499

I'd like to know who this ^ belongs to. And more about the rebuilt underframe!
Those Proto 2000 box girder underframes have always bugged me.

     I believe it is a Ted Culotta model.

(510) 540-6538; e-mail, tony@...
Publishers of books on railroad history

radiodial868

Very nice. My favorites are when there is a model data card in the picture next to the model. Very informative.
RJ Dial

Misc Clark

thanks for posting...I wish there was some way to know what scale the model is but it helps to have a data card in the picture...
Clark Cone