Atlas/Branchline Sale

Fred_Swa@...

Yesterday I ordered passenger kits.  I couldn't find the undecorated  ones so I called today to inquire about them.  What's on sale is what's on the website.  So I ordered some post wat AAR, a 4 pack of prewar ones and some parts. Still got $6 and change shipping. Parts are not on sale.
Fred Swanson

---In STMFC@..., <timboconnor@...> wrote :

What the heck are you all ordering anyway?? When I click on 40 foot Branchline box car
kits I only see ONE available - a PRR box car. No undec kits for sure, so no extra roofs,
ends, or doors.

Jon Miller <atsfus@...>

On 3/2/2017 2:33 PM, Tim O'Connor timboconnor@... [STMFC] wrote:
but still I find it fascinating that Atlas would ship 10 cars (3 lb package
at least) to CANADA for $4

    You have to move Tim, either CA or Canada.  I also have the horrible thought that their internet program can't keep track of sales and inventory.  They probably have sold hundreds and have 10 in stock (GRIN)!

--
Jon Miller
For me time stopped in 1941

SUVCWORR@...

Tim,

I ordered these so they can be stripped and used by our club as part of the club fleet.  Absent undecs, $130 for 46 cars is a bargin we will take even if we need to strip the cars.

Rich Orr

Date: Wednesday, March 1, 2017, 1:44 AM

Just tried and would not
give the discount.
Bill
Vaughn

Jon Miller <atsfus@...>

On 3/1/2017 3:17 PM, 'C. Strickland' cstrickjr@... [STMFC] wrote:
Jon,   did you order online or telephone?  I was using online.

Online.  It gave me about 5/6 choices with USPS being the cheapest.  The actual cost was $7.03 for 6 Pullmans.

--
Jon Miller
For me time stopped in 1941
Digitrax  Chief/Zephyr systems,
SPROG, JMRI User
NMRA Life member #2623
Member SFRH&MS

C. Strickland <cstrickjr@...>

Jon,   did you order online or telephone?  I was using online.

Craig

On 3/1/2017 1:45 PM, 'C. Strickland' cstrickjr@... [STMFC] wrote:
UPS ground shipping, cheapest way, was $70.53 to Eastern NC

    I just bought 6 Pullmans for $7 shipping USPS (to CA).  I think you  are looking at something wrong.

--
Jon Miller
For me time stopped in 1941
Digitrax  Chief/Zephyr systems,
SPROG, JMRI User
NMRA Life member #2623
Member SFRH&MS

Avast logo

Jon Miller <atsfus@...>

On 3/1/2017 1:45 PM, 'C. Strickland' cstrickjr@... [STMFC] wrote:
UPS ground shipping, cheapest way, was $70.53 to Eastern NC

    I just bought 6 Pullmans for $7 shipping USPS (to CA).  I think you  are looking at something wrong.

--
Jon Miller
For me time stopped in 1941
Digitrax  Chief/Zephyr systems,
SPROG, JMRI User
NMRA Life member #2623
Member SFRH&MS

C. Strickland <cstrickjr@...>

I was going to place an order for 19 box cars.  The price, after discount was $70 and some change.  UPS ground shipping, cheapest way, was $70.53 to Eastern NC.  The shipping kind of kills the 75% discount deal!

Craig

It works now. Type KITBASH in caps and only on Branchline cars.

------------
David Fullerton
Doha, Qatar

.

Avast logo

Jon Miller <atsfus@...>

On 3/1/2017 11:48 AM, David_Fullerton david.fullerton@... [STMFC] wrote:
And the price works out to be $7.99 for the Berwick cars (not steam era,
though).

    Might note that this applies to the passenger cars as well (Pullmans)!

--

On March 1, 2017 at 3:46 PM "David_Fullerton david.fullerton@bellaliant.net