Topics

RPM Meet In Pennsylvania

Bill Welch

It is almost Noon in the Eastern Time Zone on Sunday. Why is there no news/gossip/reports/highlights from the RPM attendees this past Friday and Saturday?! Come on people. . .

Bill Welch

Eric Hansmann

Maybe because we are worn out?

I took about 200 images and hope to post them in the next couple of days. Cross your fingers that my photo editing software behaves.

Eric Hansmann
El Paso, TX
Currently visiting a nice Conrail layout in Irwin.

On Mar 26, 2017, at 11:35 AM, fgexbill@... [STMFC] <STMFC@...> wrote:

It is almost Noon in the Eastern Time Zone on Sunday. Why is there no news/gossip/reports/highlights from the RPM attendees this past Friday and Saturday?! Come on people. . .

Bill Welch

Douglas Harding

Bill you, of all people, should know that Sunday mornings are reserved for other activities. I, too, anxiously await reports of such events. But let the guys get a nap in first.

Doug Harding

www.iowacentralrr.org

John Barry

Bill,

Your name was used in vain by several presenters.

John Barry

On March 26, 2017, at 2:09 PM, "'Douglas Harding' doug.harding@... [STMFC]" <STMFC@...> wrote:

Bill you, of all people, should know that Sunday mornings are reserved for other activities. I, too, anxiously await reports of such events. But let the guys get a nap in first.

Doug Harding

www.iowacentralrr.org

Bill Welch

Details please, once sleep has been had of course.

Bill Welch

Bill Welch

Tick-tock, so there were NO new kits, decals, books at the Penn. RPM to report on, no presentations/clinics people thought were particularly good that the rest of us missed. Hard to believe.

tick-tock

Bill Welch

Todd Horton

You should have been there :-)   JK