CofG PS 1

Clark Propst

A friend asked me to assemble a Wright trak CofG PS1 with roof hatches. First I took the parts/envelopes out of the box. There’s no instructions, no ladders, no grab irons. It this normal for these kits? I’ll like to hear from someone familiar with them. Please!
Clark Propst
Mason City Iowa

Bill Keene <wakeene@...>

Clark,

I do not have this Wright Trak kit but do have a couple of others of theirs. I fear something is missing from you kit. The Wright Trak kits I have had the instructions on a mini-CD. I do not have a tray type CD player so requested the instructions on a full size disc which Wright Trak supplied. As for the missing ladders and grabs … most likely did not get packed into the box.

Cheers,
— Bill

On Apr 11, 2017, at 8:55 AM, cepropst@q.com [STMFC] <STMFC@...> wrote:

A friend asked me to assemble a Wright trak CofG PS1 with roof hatches. First I took the parts/envelopes out of the box. There’s no instructions, no ladders, no grab irons. It this normal for these kits? I’ll like to hear from someone familiar with them. Please!
Clark Propst
Mason City Iowa

Scott H. Haycock

Clark,

This happened to me a while back on some caboose kits. Notify Gary and he will send you the missing stuff.

Scott Haycock