Wabash style freight lettering

Benjamin Scanlon

Hi

I am wondering whether there is any commercially available version of the heavy 'block' serif  lettering as used to spell out the 'Wabash' name on freight cars ?  I model bits and pieces in TT so decals are not available.

I see from some posts that they used  18" high letters and at some point, moved to 33", unsure if that was all.

Regards,

Ben Scanlon

London, England

Tim O'Connor

not available from railfonts.com ?

Hi

I am wondering whether there is any commercially available version of the heavy 'block' serif  lettering as used to spell out the 'Wabash' name on freight cars ?  I model bits and pieces in TT so decals are not available.

I see from some posts that they used  18" high letters and at some point, moved to 33", unsure if that was all.

Regards,

Ben Scanlon

London, England

Allen Ferguson