Wabash style freight lettering

Allen Ferguson

Tim O'Connor

not available from railfonts.com ?

Hi

I am wondering whether there is any commercially available version of the heavy 'block' serif  lettering as used to spell out the 'Wabash' name on freight cars ?  I model bits and pieces in TT so decals are not available.

I see from some posts that they used  18" high letters and at some point, moved to 33", unsure if that was all.

Regards,

Ben Scanlon

London, England

Benjamin Scanlon