Model paint charts

Ken O'Brien

Has there been an update to the chart the MRH folks drew up some years back? I'm looking for Vallejo Model Air and Badger Modelflex equivalents for the solvent paints.  Thanks.

Ken O' Brien

Jeff Shultz <jeff@...>

It was turned into a book. The E-book version is free for subscribers and regularly updated. Go here and select "Other subscriber goodies" to get it: http://model-railroad-hobbyist.com/forum/87

--
Jeff Shultz
Error: Pithy Saying Generator not installed

Bill Welch

Ken, here is a link for the Modelflex paints: http://badgerairbrush.com/library/Paint%20Chart%20Images/Railroad%20Colors.gif

I have used them for two decades and like them very much.

Bill Welch

Tim O'Connor

I cannot find the "e-book" but I found this page...
http://model-railroad-hobbyist.com/node/14152

Tim O'

It was turned into a book. The E-book version is free for subscribers and regularly updated. Go here and select "Other subscriber goodies" to get it: http://model-railroad-hobbyist.com/forum/87

Has there been an update to the chart the MRH folks drew up some years back? I'm looking for Vallejo Model Air and Badger Modelflex equivalents for the solvent paints.�  Thanks.

Ken O' Brien

Eric Hansmann

The MRH paint guide can be found through this link. But to download it, you need to establish and MRH user ID and log in to the site. There is no cost.

http://model-railroad-hobbyist.com/subscribers-only/painting/acrylics

The MRH paint guide is one of the links available on the Resin Car Works Blog Helpful Links page.

http://blog.resincarworks.com/helpful-links/

Eric Hansmann

RCW web guy