price reduction for Tungsten weights- a source

John Sykes III

I heard through the grapevine that diosol was 50% toluene and 50% xylenes, but have not confirmed this.  Anyone know for sure?

The current, or more properly, the last version of Floquil was an enamel, which made it "plastic-compatible," so regular mineral spirits/paint thinner/Stoddard's solvent would work.  However, I have been using the later version of Floquil with lacquer thinner - but be careful,  lacquer thinner attacks plastic the same as diosol.  I have been using my limited supply of Floquil mainly for weathering, where the lacquer thinner works fine.

-- John