I will call your attention to the poultry car at the extreme right

Claus Schlund \(HGM\)

Hi List Members,

Although the string of cabooses is very nice, I will call your attention to the poultry car at the extreme right of the image, coupled to a baggage car.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/barrigerlibrary/12331384054/sizes/o/

Claus Schlund

Paul R Greenwald

Claud-
It appears that the negative was printed backwards. Wonder if it is worth millions like the upside down bi-plane postage stamp of the late 1920's.

Paul Greenwald
PRRTH@S #1802

On Sat, Jun 17, 2017 at 7:15 PM 'Claus Schlund' claus@... [STMFC] <STMFC@...> wrote:

Hi List Members,

Although the string of cabooses is very nice, I will call your attention to the poultry car at the extreme right of the image,
coupled to a baggage car.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/barrigerlibrary/12331384054/sizes/o/

Claus Schlund

Schuyler Larrabee

Paul, as I posted last week, many many many of the Barriger photos have been posted backwards. Not only that, a lot of them are reversed. Some are even mirror images.

And a few are right-reading . . .

Schuyler

Paul Greenwald wrote:

Claud-

It appears that the negative was printed backwards. Wonder if it is worth millions like the upside down bi-plane postage stamp of the late 1920's.

Paul Greenwald

PRRTH@S #1802

https://www.flickr.com/photos/barrigerlibrary/12331384054/sizes/o/

.

Image removed by sender.
Image removed by sender.

ajb1102@...

Can say, Been there.

Hired an intern once to scan photo negatives to digitize case files.

Could not tell the difference between the glossy side and

the dull side of negative. Or maybe did not bother. Was not realized

until a case went to court. Since the accident photo was reversed, it

showed the defendant on the right (correct) side of the road.

Talk about embarrassment.

Alexander Schneider Jr

If you have Photoshop it takes one click to “flip horizontally”. Another click can straighten it as well.

Alex Schneider