From: STMFC@yahoogroups.com [mailto:STMFC@yahoogroups.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 05, 2017 2:11 PM
To: STMFC@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: [STMFC] F&C's Pennsylvania F28 Well Hole Flat Car kit #8450 question

Bill,

Railworks has been out of business for many years, but these cars and trucks show up on eBay and at the PRRT&HS annual meeting with some frequency.

Regards

Bruce

Bruce F. Smith

Auburn, AL

Blockedhttps://www5.vetmed.auburn.edu/~smithbf/

On Sep 5, 2017, at 11:03 AM, fgexbill@tampabay.rr.com <mailto:fgexbill@tampabay.rr.com> [STMFC] <STMFC@yahoogroups.com <mailto:STMFC@yahoogroups.com> > wrote:

Based on Rich's tabulation it seems like the F33 would be a better choice. I just did search for Railworks and did not find anything relevant. Are the brass trucks from Railwoarks?

Bill Welch

Bruce Smith

On Sep 5, 2017, at 11:03 AM, fgexbill@... [STMFC] <STMFC@...> wrote:

Based on Rich's tabulation it seems like the F33 would be a better choice. I just did search for Railworks and did not find anything relevant. Are the brass trucks from Railwoarks?

Bill Welch

gary laakso

The July, 2010 issue of RMC has an article by Kris Kollar on modeling the F 33 using the F&C kit and it includes modifying the trucks.

Gary Laakso

Northwest of Mike Brock

Based on Rich's tabulation it seems like the F33 would be a better choice. I just did search for Railworks and did not find anything relevant. Are the brass trucks from Railwoarks?

Bill Welch

Bill Welch

Based on Rich's tabulation it seems like the F33 would be a better choice. I just did search for Railworks and did not find anything relevant. Are the brass trucks from Railwoarks?

Bill Welch

Gatwood, Elden J SAD

Bill;

Let me know if you need some pics.