Three-page article DMIR BOX CAR The Double Sheathed Cars from Mainline Modeler

Claus Schlund \(HGM\)

Hi List Members,

I'm cleaning out some stuff I no longer need.

Three-page article DMIR BOX CAR The Double Sheathed Cars from Mainline Modeler

I cut this out of the magazine for reference, but it is time for someone else to enjoy it.

It is free, I will put it in an envelope and mail it to you for the asking.

Email me OFF LIST at

CLAUS
then the usual email separator
HELLGATEMODELS
period
COM

Thanks

Claus Schlund

Claus Schlund \(HGM\)

Hi List Members,

Correction, FIVE page article, includes photos and drawing.

Claus Schlund