This is for ATSF flat car fans

Claus Schlund \(HGM\)

Hi List Members,

I'm cleaning out some stuff I no longer need.

This is for ATSF flat car fans, I have the following article...

AT&SF Ft-J,O,P Flat Cars by Student PrototypeModeler Apr 1978 pg 16-18

I cut this out of the magazine for reference, but it is time for someone else to enjoy.

Great reference on this topic.

It is free, I will put it in an envelope and mail it to you for the asking.

Email me OFF LIST at

CLAUS
then the usual email separator
HELLGATEMODELS
period
COM

Thanks

Claus Schlund

Steve SANDIFER

If still available, I would enjoy having this

J. Stephen Sandifer

12027 Mulholland Drive

Meadows Place, TX 77477

I'm cleaning out some stuff I no longer need.

This is for ATSF flat car fans, I have the following article...

AT&SF Ft-J,O,P Flat Cars by Student PrototypeModeler Apr 1978 pg 16-18

I cut this out of the magazine for reference, but it is time for someone else to enjoy.

Great reference on this topic.

It is free, I will put it in an envelope and mail it to you for the asking.

Email me OFF LIST at

CLAUS
then the usual email separator
HELLGATEMODELS
period
COM

Thanks

Claus Schlund

John Barry

Claus,

Any chance it's still in your possession?  I've been out making the field safe for beef critters.

John Barry

ATSF North Bay Lines
Golden Gates & Fast Freights
Lovettsville, VA