Trainfest announcements

Brian Carlson

I know sometimes new steam era models or paint schemes are announced at Trainfest Anything this year?

Brian J. Carlson

Ray Breyer

Accurail: 6 foot door Fowler boxcars. FINALLY in mass-produced plastic.

I'll have a piece on them on Eric's blog in a week or two, once I finish up the latest Modeler's Notebook.

Ray Breyer
Elgin, IL

On Saturday, November 11, 2017, 7:39:00 PM CST, Brian Carlson prrk41361@... [STMFC] wrote:

I know sometimes new steam era models or paint schemes are announced at Trainfest Anything this year?

Brian J. Carlson

------------------------------------
Posted by: Brian Carlson <prrk41361@...>

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:

O Fenton Wells

Eric, great blog about the Accurail 36 ft boxcars. They are a wonderfully
needed product for the hobby.
Attached are photos of the bash we did for the Winston Salem NC RPM in
October. We are deeply indebted to Greg Martin and Schuyler Larrabee for
their leadership and inspiration with the Shake 'N Take series of kit
bashing at Cocoa FL RPM.
Thanks to many helpers, Ray Breyer included we put together a Southern RR
Ventilated boxcar bash. Dr. Dave Campbell did the resin ends and doors and
Dr. Dave Bott did the custom decals and Accurail helped with the undec No
1800 version we used as a starting point. We can't thank Accurail enough
for their support. I bashed the car and did a bash clinic at them meet. I
am attaching some poorly taken photos (my bad) that I took of the partial
and finished product. By the way if anyone wants to purchase the decals
and resin parts they will be available from Dr. Campbell for a while for
$12.00 a set(both included). Modelers can purchase the Accurail undec No.
1800 from Accurail. People can email me and I will send them Dr.
Campbell's address.
Bottom line is; building is FUN and bashing may be even more fun.
Fenton Wells

<http://designbuildop.hansmanns.org/> in a week or two, once I finish up

prrk41361@yahoo.com [STMFC] <STMFC@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

I know sometimes new steam era models or paint schemes are announced at
Trainfest Anything this year?

Brian J. Carlson
Sent from my iPhone

------------------------------------
Posted by: Brian Carlson <prrk41361@yahoo.com>
------------------------------------

------------------------------------

Yahoo Groups Links

--
Fenton Wells
250 Frye Rd

Larry Sexton

Fenton,

Could you please provide me with Dr. Campbell's address? I'd like to try my hand again at kitbashing since my stroke. Thanks much.

Larry Sexton
---- "O Fenton Wells srrfan1401@gmail.com [STMFC]" <STMFC@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

[...]

The parts are $20.00 and that includes resin parts decals and S&H.  Dr. Dave address is
Dr.  Dave Campbell
1456 Torrey Pines Cir
Yuma AZ 85365

Fenton Wells

---- "O Fenton Wells srrfan1401@... [STMFC]" <STMFC@...> wrote:
> Eric, great blog about the Accurail 36 ft boxcars. They are a wonderfully
> needed product for the hobby.
> Attached are photos of the bash we did for the Winston Salem NC RPM in
> October. We are deeply indebted to Greg Martin and Schuyler Larrabee for
> their leadership and inspiration with the Shake 'N Take series of kit
> bashing at Cocoa FL RPM.
> Thanks to many helpers, Ray Breyer included we put together a Southern RR
> Ventilated boxcar bash. Dr. Dave Campbell did the resin ends and doors and
> Dr. Dave Bott did the custom decals and Accurail helped with the undec No
> 1800 version we used as a starting point. We can't thank Accurail enough
> for their support. I bashed the car and did a bash clinic at them meet. I
> am attaching some poorly taken photos (my bad) that I took of the partial
> and finished product. By the way if anyone wants to purchase the decals
> and resin parts they will be available from Dr. Campbell for a while for
> $12.00 a set(both included). Modelers can purchase the Accurail undec No.
> 1800 from Accurail. People can email me and I will send them Dr.
> Campbell's address.
> Bottom line is; building is FUN and bashing may be even more fun.
> Fenton Wells
>
> On Sat, Nov 11, 2017 at 9:08 PM, Ray Breyer rtbsvrr69@... [STMFC] <
> STMFC@...> wrote:
>

> > Accurail: 6 foot door Fowler boxcars. FINALLY in mass-produced plastic.
> >
> > I'll have a piece on them on Eric's blog
> > <http://designbuildop.hansmanns.org/> in a week or two, once I finish up
> > the latest Modeler's Notebook.
> >
> > Ray Breyer
> > Elgin, IL
> >

> > On Saturday, November 11, 2017, 7:39:00 PM CST, Brian Carlson
> > prrk41361@... [STMFC] <STMFC@...> wrote:
> >

> > I know sometimes new steam era models or paint schemes are announced at
> > Trainfest Anything this year?
> >
> > Brian J. Carlson
> >

> > ------------------------------------
> > Posted by: Brian Carlson <prrk41361@...>

> > Yahoo Groups Links
> >

> --
> Fenton Wells
> 250 Frye Rd
> Pinehurst NC 28374
> 910-420-8106
> srrfan1401@...

Fenton Wells
250 Frye Rd
Pinehurst NC 28374
910-420-8106
srrfan1401@...

T.J. Stratton

Thanks!  TJ

TJ Stratton Maumee, OH. "Modeling the 1950's branch lines of the Michigan Central Railroad in southern Michigan" Mailto:michigancentralrr@...

--
Fenton Wells
250 Frye Rd

gary laakso

Thank you very much, Fenton, you kind soul to we Resinators!   This will be a fun project and a rarity out here in my new home state of Nevada.  Thanks again.

Gary Laakso

The parts are $20.00 and that includes resin parts decals and S&H.  Dr. Dave address is

Dr.  Dave Campbell

1456 Torrey Pines Cir

Yuma AZ 85365

Fenton Wells

On Sun, Nov 12, 2017 at 2:31 PM, SSEXTON9@... [STMFC] <STMFC@...> wrote:

Fenton,

Could you please provide me with Dr. Campbell's address? I'd like to try my hand again at kitbashing since my stroke. Thanks much.

Larry Sexton
---- "O Fenton Wells srrfan1401@... [STMFC]" <STMFC@...> wrote:
> Eric, great blog about the Accurail 36 ft boxcars. They are a wonderfully
> needed product for the hobby.
> Attached are photos of the bash we did for the Winston Salem NC RPM in
> October. We are deeply indebted to Greg Martin and Schuyler Larrabee for
> their leadership and inspiration with the Shake 'N Take series of kit
> bashing at Cocoa FL RPM.
> Thanks to many helpers, Ray Breyer included we put together a Southern RR
> Ventilated boxcar bash. Dr. Dave Campbell did the resin ends and doors and
> Dr. Dave Bott did the custom decals and Accurail helped with the undec No
> 1800 version we used as a starting point. We can't thank Accurail enough
> for their support. I bashed the car and did a bash clinic at them meet. I
> am attaching some poorly taken photos (my bad) that I took of the partial
> and finished product. By the way if anyone wants to purchase the decals
> and resin parts they will be available from Dr. Campbell for a while for
> $12.00 a set(both included). Modelers can purchase the Accurail undec No.
> 1800 from Accurail. People can email me and I will send them Dr.
> Campbell's address.
> Bottom line is; building is FUN and bashing may be even more fun.
> Fenton Wells
>
> On Sat, Nov 11, 2017 at 9:08 PM, Ray Breyer rtbsvrr69@... [STMFC] <
> STMFC@...> wrote:
>

> > Accurail: 6 foot door Fowler boxcars. FINALLY in mass-produced plastic.
> >
> > I'll have a piece on them on Eric's blog
> > <http://designbuildop.hansmanns.org/> in a week or two, once I finish up
> > the latest Modeler's Notebook.
> >
> > Ray Breyer
> > Elgin, IL
> >

> > On Saturday, November 11, 2017, 7:39:00 PM CST, Brian Carlson
> > prrk41361@... [STMFC] <STMFC@...> wrote:
> >

> > I know sometimes new steam era models or paint schemes are announced at
> > Trainfest Anything this year?
> >
> > Brian J. Carlson
> >

> > ------------------------------------
> > Posted by: Brian Carlson <prrk41361@...>

> > Yahoo Groups Links
> >

> --
> Fenton Wells
> 250 Frye Rd
> Pinehurst NC 28374
> 910-420-8106
> srrfan1401@...

Fenton Wells
250 Frye Rd

Pinehurst NC 28374
910-420-8106
srrfan1401@...

Larry Smith

Fenton

Could you send me Dr. Campbell's phone number off list.  Our club may be interested in doing this as a make and take and we will need 20 of the sets.

Larry Smith

fenton

The parts are $20.00 and that includes resin parts decals and S&H.  Dr. Dave address is
Dr.  Dave Campbell
1456 Torrey Pines Cir
Yuma AZ 85365
Fenton Wells

On Sun, Nov 12, 2017 at 2:31 PM, SSEXTON9@... [STMFC] <STMFC@...> wrote:

Fenton,

Could you please provide me with Dr. Campbell's address? I'd like to try my hand again at kitbashing since my stroke. Thanks much.

Larry Sexton
---- "O Fenton Wells srrfan1401@... [STMFC]" <STMFC@...> wrote:
> Eric, great blog about the Accurail 36 ft boxcars. They are a wonderfully
> needed product for the hobby.
> Attached are photos of the bash we did for the Winston Salem NC RPM in
> October. We are deeply indebted to Greg Martin and Schuyler Larrabee for
> their leadership and inspiration with the Shake 'N Take series of kit
> bashing at Cocoa FL RPM.
> Thanks to many helpers, Ray Breyer included we put together a Southern RR
> Ventilated boxcar bash. Dr. Dave Campbell did the resin ends and doors and
> Dr. Dave Bott did the custom decals and Accurail helped with the undec No
> 1800 version we used as a starting point. We can't thank Accurail enough
> for their support. I bashed the car and did a bash clinic at them meet. I
> am attaching some poorly taken photos (my bad) that I took of the partial
> and finished product. By the way if anyone wants to purchase the decals
> and resin parts they will be available from Dr. Campbell for a while for
> $12.00 a set(both included). Modelers can purchase the Accurail undec No.
> 1800 from Accurail. People can email me and I will send them Dr.
> Campbell's address.
> Bottom line is; building is FUN and bashing may be even more fun.
> Fenton Wells
>
> On Sat, Nov 11, 2017 at 9:08 PM, Ray Breyer rtbsvrr69@... [STMFC] <
> STMFC@...> wrote:
>

> > Accurail: 6 foot door Fowler boxcars. FINALLY in mass-produced plastic.
> >
> > I'll have a piece on them on Eric's blog
> > <http://designbuildop. hansmanns.org/> in a week or two, once I finish up
> > the latest Modeler's Notebook.
> >
> > Ray Breyer
> > Elgin, IL
> >

> > On Saturday, November 11, 2017, 7:39:00 PM CST, Brian Carlson
> > prrk41361@... [STMFC] <STMFC@...> wrote:
> >

> > I know sometimes new steam era models or paint schemes are announced at
> > Trainfest Anything this year?
> >
> > Brian J. Carlson
> >

> > ------------------------------ ------
> > Posted by: Brian Carlson <prrk41361@...>