Ahnapee & Western Waybills

Charles Hostetler

Andy Laurent and I are continuing our examination of the Ahnapee & Western waybill collection.  For those interested, the latest post can be found here:

http://cnwmodeling1957.typepad.com/cnwmodeling/2017/11/notes-on-a-prototype-waybill-1.html

This shipment features a steam-era freight car (CGW 994, a fifty-foot box car that has been the subject of some discussion on this list) carrying a carload of door cores from a factory in Merrill Wisconsin to Algoma Plywood in Algoma Wisconsin.

Regards,

Charles Hostetler

Washington Ill

Claus Schlund \(HGM\)