Eastern Car Works Depressed Center Flat instructions

Stic Harris

Good evening all,

I recently picked this kit up on eBay.
Unfortunately it did not include the instructions.

I’m wondering if anyone out there has a copy they could scan and email to me?

I’d greatly appreciate it!

Stic Harris

Sent from Stic's iPad

Benjamin Hom

Stic Harris asked:
"I recently picked this kit up on eBay.
Unfortunately it did not include the instructions.

I’m wondering if anyone out there has a copy they could scan and email to me?"

Ben Hom

Richard Townsend

I have the instructions and will scan them tomorrow and send them.

Richard Townsend
Lincoln City, OR

Unfortunately it did not include the instructions.

I’m wondering if anyone out there has a copy they could scan and email to me?

I’d greatly appreciate it!

Stic Harris

Sent from Stic's iPad

Schuyler Larrabee

Interesting. The link gave me a page that said “The website declined to show this webpage,:

I feel SO rejected !

Schuyler

Unfortunately it did not include the instructions.

I’m wondering if anyone out there has a copy they could scan and email to me?"

http://www.hoseeker.net/easterncarworks/easterncarworks90tonflatcarpg3.jpg

http://www.hoseeker.net/easterncarworks/easterncarworks90tonflatcarpg4.jpg

Ben Hom

Scott H. Haycock

A google search shows that they went out of business in 2013.

Scott Haycock

Interesting. The link gave me a page that said “The website declined to show this webpage,:

I feel SO rejected !

Schuyler

Unfortunately it did not include the instructions.

I’m wondering if anyone out there has a copy they could scan and email to me?"

http://www.hoseeker.net/easterncarworks/easterncarworks90tonflatcarpg3.jpg

http://www.hoseeker.net/easterncarworks/easterncarworks90tonflatcarpg4.jpg

Ben Hom

Martin Young

Haha. It told me I didn't have permission.

Marty
San Diego, CA

---- "'Schuyler Larrabee' schuyler.larrabee@... [STMFC]" <STMFC@...> wrote:

Interesting. The link gave me a page that said “The website declined to show this webpage,:

I feel SO rejected !

Schuyler

Unfortunately it did not include the instructions.

I’m wondering if anyone out there has a copy they could scan and email to me?"

http://www.hoseeker.net/easterncarworks/easterncarworks90tonflatcarpg3.jpg

http://www.hoseeker.net/easterncarworks/easterncarworks90tonflatcarpg4.jpg

Ben Hom

Bruce Smith

Scott - the site is NOT ECW!  ECW being out of business has nothing to do with the access issues.  It is a site that shows lots of instructions.  The links that Ben posted don't work because they want you to come in through the front door.  To do that, go to:

http://www.hoseeker.net

Click on the link for LITERATURE

Click on the link for EASTERN CAR WORKS

Click on the pull down menu under MISCELLANEOUS DIAGRAMS and select ECW Flat Cars 3 and 4

Regards

Bruce

Bruce Smith

Auburn, AL

Unfortunately it did not include the instructions.

I’m wondering if anyone out there has a copy they could scan and email to me?"

http://www.hoseeker.net/easterncarworks/easterncarworks90tonflatcarpg3.jpg

http://www.hoseeker.net/easterncarworks/easterncarworks90tonflatcarpg4.jpg

Ben Hom

Stic Harris

Thank you gentlemen,

That worked and I printed them out.
And thank you to the to kind souls who offered to scan them in. I’m all good now!

Best regards,

Stic

Sent from Stic's iPad

[...]

I see you got the instructions yesterday. Here is a scan of an article on building the car from RMC in 1998. It has some prototype photos that should prove useful as well.

Richard Townsend
Lincoln City, OR