Cool Weather Warm Food at CCB Prototype Rails 2018

Bill Welch

Looks like it will "long pant weather" at CCB for those ten Freight Car themed clinics and the two Steam Era Weathering clinics coming at the end of this week. Just a reminder that on the Prototype Rails 2018 website there is a PDF with Dining Recommendation from attendees familiar with the possibilities.

Bon Appetite,

Bill Welch

Ted Culotta

Maybe for you. The high today is 15F and that actually feels warm compared to yesterday. High 50s to low 60s sounds downright tropical.

I’ll be packing shorts....

np328

  It is like it has always been, six of one/half a dozen of the other on the weather.

     As someone from balmy Minnesota, I get a kick out of seeing Floridian's in parka's while I and the wife are in casual clothes in sunny 60 something degree weather. And the quizzical looks we get. Such is life. Enjoy it while you are above ground.

    I am heading down with the wife to South Beach as in the past that seems to be a casual days drive after CCB, and we like the coast highway. Then down to the keys for a few days. I cannot recommend this highly enough as an after CCB treat.

    Meanwhile as you sit in the warmth of the keys, you can pull out your model railroad car acquisitions and/or open one of the railroad books bought at CCB.
                                                                                                                        Jim Dick - St. Paul

Schuyler Larrabee

Couldn’t agree more, Ted. Suburban Boston now, 8:32 PM, it’s 5 degrees, and heading to zero or negative territory tonight. Got all the way up to 11 degrees today.

I WANT SUN!

Schuyler

Maybe for you. The high today is 15F and that actually feels warm compared to yesterday. High 50s to low 60s sounds downright tropical.

I’ll be packing shorts....

Ted Culotta

Speedwitch Media

speedwitchmedia@gmail.com <mailto:speedwitchmedia@gmail.com> - www.speedwitchmedia.com <http://www.speedwitchmedia.com/>

Blog: http://prototopics.blogspot.com <http://prototopics.blogspot.com/>

Larry Smith

31 in Mobile at 5 PM.  South not expected to get out of this until next Monday.   9 tonight in Birmingham with wind chill below 0.

Larry Smith