BLI N scale NYC boxcars

rdietrichson

Hi all,

I'm interested in finding out how accurate the new BLI NYC boxcars are.  I haven't found many 8 panel steel cars.

Just wondering.

Thanks,

Rick Dietrichson

Wilmington, NC

Jon Miller <atsfus@...>

On 1/7/2018 3:31 PM, Rdietrichson@... [STMFC] wrote:
I'm interested in finding out how accurate the new BLI NYC boxcars are.

    I'm going to take a SWAG and assume the drawings are the same as the HO one (i.e. the car is the same as the HO one).  I would search for comments on the HO unit!

--
Jon Miller
For me time stopped in 1941

rwitt_2000

Rick,

The current announcement is actually for the second run.

The Railwire is a good source for N scale products. Below is a link to discussions of the original release. You may have to become a member to see all the content.

They follow the HO scale models from BLI and these had input of prototype information from the late Richard Hendrickson.

Regards,

Bob Witt