Bob's Photos at the Big E

Earl Tuson

Can anyone tell me if/where Bob Liljestrand will be at the upcoming show in West Springfield, MA?

Can anyone share his current email address?

TIA,
Earl Tuson

Tim O'Connor

Earl

He takes a room at the hotel across the street.

Tim O'Connor

Can anyone tell me if/where Bob Liljestrand will be at the upcoming show in West Springfield, MA?
Can anyone share his current email address?
TIA,
Earl Tuson

william darnaby

We go to Cocoa early to enjoy some Florida sun but got cold horizontal rain
instead this year. On that Wednesday, looking for some physical activity, I
saw Bob checking in and asked if he needed help. I got my workout unloading
his truck and assisting in setting up his room. Those cases are incredibly
heavy. He told me the story of his troubles with the Springfield meet and
that he will, indeed, be there this year but set up in the hotel across the
street per usual. Oh yes, I got a jar of Swedish grog out of the deal.

Bill Darnaby

Can anyone tell me if/where Bob Liljestrand will be at the upcoming show in
West Springfield, MA?

Can anyone share his current email address?

TIA,
Earl Tuson

------------------------------------
Posted by: "=?iso-8859-1?Q?Earl=20Tuson?=" <etuson@srcco.com>
------------------------------------

------------------------------------

Yahoo Groups Links

Bill Welch

ASFAIK Earl Bob's does not have an email address. The only thing on his current business card is his phone number in Kentucky: 606.845.3323.

Bill Welch

Dave Owens

I have a post card with where Bob will be doing business during the West Springfield show. Unfortunately, it's at home and I'm at work.
If memory serves me it's the Regency motel across Memorial Boulevard from the Eastern States Exposition ground in West Springfield.
But I will double check when I get home and post the information here.

And if you make it into the show, please stop by the NERPM tables in the Mallary complex.

Thanks,
Dave Owens
www.nerpm.org
West Hartford, Conn.

On Tue, Jan 16, 2018 at 12:59 PM, fgexbill@... [STMFC] <STMFC@...> wrote:

ASFAIK Earl Bob's does not have an email address. The only thing on his current business card is his phone number in Kentucky: 606.845.3323.

Bill Welch

Schuyler Larrabee

"Across the street" is, in my experience, not
sufficiently clear. What's the hotel's name??

And BTW, Bob doesn't "do" email. You have to call
him. 606 845 3323

Schuyler

He takes a room at the hotel across the street.

Tim O'Connor

Can anyone tell me if/where Bob Liljestrand will
be at the upcoming show in West Springfield, MA?
Can anyone share his current email address?
TIA,
Earl Tuson

Dave Owens

Here is the Bob's Photo information for the West Springfield show.

Bob will be at:
Regency Inn and Suites
21 Baldwin St.
West Springfield, Mass.

His hours are:
Friday, Jan. 26, 11 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Saturday, Jan. 27, 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Sunday, Jan. 28, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.

Bob said he'll be in the "special event" room.

Baldwin Street is one of the streets that runs north off of Memorial
Boulevard, across from the fairgrounds.

Dave Owens
West Hartford, Conn.

On Tue, Jan 16, 2018 at 6:14 PM, 'Schuyler Larrabee'
schuyler.larrabee@verizon.net [STMFC] <STMFC@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
"Across the street" is, in my experience, not
sufficiently clear. What's the hotel's name??

And BTW, Bob doesn't "do" email. You have to call
him. 606 845 3323

Schuyler

He takes a room at the hotel across the street.

Tim O'Connor

Can anyone tell me if/where Bob Liljestrand will
be at the upcoming show in West Springfield, MA?
Can anyone share his current email address?
TIA,
Earl Tuson

Posted by: "Schuyler Larrabee" <schuyler.larrabee@verizon.net>

Yahoo Groups Links