Resin Car Works Semi-scale coupler boxes

Jon Miller <atsfus@...>

On 1/20/2018 8:31 AM, Tim O'Connor timboconnor@... [STMFC] wrote:
To save several $ per car I think I can drill my own holes
and use my own screws.

    And another tool idea would be a resin tool jig to hold the coupler box for drilling on a small drill press.  5 to 10 MSRP (or maybe free with a large order)?

--
Jon Miller
For me time stopped in 1941

Tim O'Connor

Nice. And far cheaper than the alternatives! To save several
$ per car I think I can drill my own holes
and use my own screws.

Tim O'

Resin Car Works has semi-scale resin cast HO scale coupler boxes available. Check out the latest blog post for details!
http://resincarworks.com/decals_parts.htm
Eric Hansmann

Eric Hansmann

Resin Car Works has semi-scale resin cast HO scale coupler boxes available. Check out the latest blog post for details!

http://resincarworks.com/decals_parts.htm

Eric Hansmann

RCW web guy