FEC 17001 ventilated cars

Eric Hansmann

Rob,

Do you have the RPCyc volume that covers the USRA double sheathed box cars?

Eric Hansmann
Murfreesboro, TN

On January 29, 2018 at 12:09 AM "Robert kirkham rdkirkham@... [STMFC]" <STMFC@...> wrote:

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone who has forwarded drawings and photos of these cars.    Will remember to flag the parts once created.

If anyone has a close up of the end vent itself, that would make a difference, but at this point the rest of the part is coming along reasonably well.

Rob

Robert kirkham

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone who has forwarded drawings and photos of these cars.    Will remember to flag the parts once created.

If anyone has a close up of the end vent itself, that would make a difference, but at this point the rest of the part is coming along reasonably well.

Rob

Nelson Moyer

Rob,

I attached a scan of a print of the DVD file. MR disabled copy and save, so the only option is to print and scan. Unfortunately, the DVD scan is awful, so the print is also awful. I tried to darken the image using the scanner software, but that made the photo too dark and didn't help the drawing. Sorry, but this is the best I can do.

Nelson