From: STMFC@... on behalf of frograbbit602@... [STMFC]
Sent: Tuesday, January 30, 2018 7:47 AM
To: STMFC@...
Subject: [STMFC] FGEX R7-class Refrigerator

Looking for suggestions for trucks for Westerfield, kit 11661, series 45645 to 46270 as I am not aware of a available crown truck and do not know PRR type trucks types available.  Photo of car in this series is in Railway Prototype Cyclopedia Vol. 15, p. 75.

Thank You for your time and effort to respond.

Lester Breuer