From: allencaintn@... [STMFC]
To: STMFC
Sent: Thu, Feb 1, 2018 4:05 pm
Subject: [STMFC] Heinze Vinegar Tank Car

Does anyone have a prototype photo or a paint diagram for the wooden horizontal tank vinegar car?  I am completing one of the OMI brass cars and all I can find are pictures of models and the decals are applied differently in most of the pictures.  I have the Champ set but need to know correct locations and content.

Thanks,

Allen Cain

richard glueck

How about dimensions for the car?  This is a classic, and I would love to turn it out in 1/8th scale.

Richard

On Thursday, February 1, 2018, 5:46:05 PM EST, SUVCWORR@... [STMFC] wrote:

The Heinz Corporation photograph records from 1861 to 2001 are at the Senator John Heinz history center Pittsburgh.   The photographs have not all been digitized

http://www.heinzhistorycenter.org/detre-library-archives/collection-highlights/h-j-heinz-company

http://historicpittsburgh.org/islandora/search/catch_all_fields_mt%3A%28pickle%29?f[0]=RELS_EXT_isMemberOfCollection_uri_ms%3A%22info%5C%3Afedora%5C/pitt%3Acollection.47%22&islandora_solr_search_navigation=0

There is one pickle car #103 at the last link  scorll down the page  click on the image for a larger image

Rich Orr