From: Tim O'Connor timboconnor@... [STMFC]
To: stmfc
Sent: Thu, Feb 22, 2018 12:20 pm
Subject: [STMFC] a sad modeling milestone

I finally ran out of Champ decal setting solution. I am heartbroken.

I just love that stuff. :'(

Tim O'Connor

Rick Jesionowski

I still have a little bit left, don't know what I will do when I run out.  Although somebody gave me three bottles of Testors Decal Setting solution and I did use it once and it seemed to work fine.

Rick Jesionowski

Schuyler Larrabee

I’ve used the Testors solution and it seemed to do what it needed to do. I’ve not used it on Champ decals, however, just on Ted Culotta’s decals.

Schuyler