Topics

Accurail Nickel Plate Rebuilt Hopper Kitbash

Matt Smith

If you are in need of some NKP rebuilt composite hoppers, here is fun kit bash from an Accurail Canton hopper.

Here is a link to the full details of the build. Also contains prototype info regarding the NKP rebuilds.
http://www.nkphts.org/modelersnotebook/

Matt Smith,
Bloomington, IL

Bruce Smith

Edited

​Matt,

I'm confused.  All of the prototype photos seem to show Z channel for verticals 2 and 4, but you have C channel. Were there some cars that have all C channel for the verticals?

Regards

Bruce Smith

Auburn, AL