Topics

Source for automobile boxcar ends, ladders, etc.

Ralph W. Brown

Hi Guys,

I recently saw a message from this group, I think, that included a link to a source for some really nice looking cast ends for an automobile boxcar with end doors, some beautiful etched brass ladders, and other apparently very well done HO FC parts.  Unfortunately, I’ve been unable to relocate that message, and I have no idea what the subject might have been.

Does anyone recall that message or the source of those parts?

Thanks,

Ralph Brown
Portland, Maine
PRRT&HS No. 3966