Westerfield 4801 ATSF BX-13 Photos or Info - Modeling Fall 1950

Sean Murphy

Westerfield 4801 ATSF BX-13 Photos or Info - Modeling Fall 1950

Does anyone have photos of this prototype from 1950 or the late 1940's? Additional number or equipment roster information would also be helpful. Lastly, I was also wondering if the recommended Dalman trucks would be appropriate for this era.

Thanks ahead of time.

Tim O'Connor

I don't know precisely why but I have 17 images of Bx-12 box cars and only
one Bx-13, even though they look very similar and I assume would have been
in similar service.

Tim O'Connor

Westerfield 4801 ATSF BX-13 Photos or Info - Modeling Fall 1950

Does anyone have photos of this prototype from 1950 or the late 1940's? Additional number or equipment roster information would also be helpful. Lastly, I was also wondering if the recommended Dalman trucks would be appropriate for this era.

Thanks ahead of time.

tjcataldo

if you go the santa fe modelers web site you can bye a book on freight cars

tom

--
ThomasĀ  j Cataldo