Sent: Thursday, May 05, 2022 4:04 PM
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] Westinghouse "K"-Series Brake System

The 1922 CBC is still purchase-only as far as I know.  But the 1919 is in Google Books, and the 1925 recently appeared at Hathi Trust.

The figure that Dennis referred to was part of the MCB/ARA brake gear standard and appears in both edition -- p. 1036 in the 1919 edition, p. 902 in the 1925.

It's also Plate 18 of the 1918 MCB Stds and RPs which can be found via Google.
--
Dave Parker
Swall Meadows, CA

Guy Wilber

Claud asked:

“Dave, can you give me some hints on locating this?”

Search; “Car builders' cyclopedia of American practice”

There are six issues available; 1879 to 1925.

Guy Wilber
Reno, Nevada

Dave Parker

Claus, you are looking at ORER listings.  We've been talking about the CBCs.
--
Dave Parker
Swall Meadows, CA

Claus Schlund \(HGM\)