Topics

1944

Bruce F. Smith V.M.D., Ph.D. <smithbf@...>

Chalk me up as one who is interested in 1944 as well. Maybe we
should start our own "1944 Prototype Railroad Modelers" Group.
I'm into a "warm day in June, 1944 on the PRR". Interestingly, some
wonderful data exists to build appropriate car fleets. I just purchased
some back issues of the PRRT&HS mag the Keystone that are being reprinted
and volume 7 has tables of the top 30 freight car classes on the PRR in
1943 and 1945...guess I'll have to interpolate 1944 <G>. I'll try to post
whatever data I can come by to my PRR site:
http://www.vetmed.auburn.edu/~smithbf/BFSpages/PRR.html when I get chance.

Happy Rails
Bruce

Bruce F. Smith V.M.D., Ph.D.
Scott-Ritchey Research Center
334-844-5587, 334-844-5850 (fax)
http://www.vetmed.auburn.edu/~smithbf/

__
/ &#92;

ibs4421@...

Dr. Bruce, a dog's best frined,writes:
I'm into a "warm day in June, 1944 on the PRR".

Bruce,
Well. I guess I'm into a blisteringly hot, humid day on the NC&StL in Alabama, or the same on the L&N and NC&StL in Western Tenn. I don't think I've ever experinced a "warm" day in June in either locale.
Please let us know when you get that data posted ot your site. That kind of research is one of the many areas I really enjoy about this past-time.

Warren