Topics

1960 End Date

Mike Brock <brockm@...>

We have received many thoughts and suggestions as to the time period to be
discussed on the STMFC. While I don't want or like the idea of being
dictatorial, I'm going to stay with the originally set time period of 1960
being the end date. It is, I think, important that the STMFC be what it was
established to be, a forum to discuss freight cars of the Steam Era. There
will, however, no doubt be times when discussion will fall outside this time
zone.

Mike Brock
STMFC Moderator

Jared Harper

You're alive!  Since I  have not  heard a peep about you or from you I thought you might have croaked from Covid.

Jared Harper

Benjamin Hom

Jared Harper wrote:
"You're alive!  Since I have not heard a peep about you or from you I thought you might have croaked from Covid."

Not funny.  Greg Martin.  Way too soon.

Ben Hom

Tom Madden

Ummmmm... Jared?? Do you realize you're replying to this group's message #58? From December 2000???

Tom Madden

Tim O'Connor

LOL ! :-D

On 7/11/2020 11:18 AM, Tom Madden via groups.io wrote:
Ummmmm... Jared?? Do you realize you're replying to this group's message #58? From December 2000???

Tom Madden

Sterling, Massachusetts