1st owner?

Clark Propst

The attached photo is from (I believe) the 1956 FtDDM&S annual report. Car is listed as rebuilt. Has a new roof? The 7/7 ends should help those in the know where they got these.
Any help is greatly appreciated,
Clark

Schleigh Mike

That Clark----

Is one of the mid-1920s B-2 Fowler 'clones' that the Salzberg acquired, largely to sell for scrap, from the Rock Island.  A number went to the Ft. Dodge Line and four to the WAG in 1957.

Regards from leaf blown Grove City in western Penna.

Mike Schleigh

On Wednesday, October 27, 2021, 06:13:49 PM EDT, Clark Propst via groups.io <cepropst@...> wrote:

The attached photo is from (I believe) the 1956 FtDDM&S annual report. Car is listed as rebuilt. Has a new roof? The 7/7 ends should help those in the know where they got these.
Clark

At a guess, I’d say ex-RI Fowler clone.

Thanks!
--

Brian Ehni

From: <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> on behalf of "Clark Propst via groups.io" <cepropst@...>
Reply-To: <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io>
Date: Wednesday, October 27, 2021 at 5:13 PM
To: <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io>
Subject: [RealSTMFC] 1st owner?

Clark

Tim O'Connor

Clark

Isn't this one of the "B&M XM-1" look alike cars? (except for the ends)

On 10/27/2021 6:13 PM, Clark Propst via groups.io wrote:
Clark

Attachments:

--
Tim O'Connor
Sterling, Massachusetts

Eric Hansmann

Tim,

The truss angles are different on the XM-1 cars. One uses a Howe truss design while the other it a Pratt truss design.

Eric Hansmann

Murfreesboro, TN

From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> On Behalf Of Tim O'Connor
Sent: Thursday, October 28, 2021 8:23 AM
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] 1st owner?

Clark

Isn't this one of the "B&M XM-1" look alike cars? (except for the ends)

On 10/27/2021 6:13 PM, Clark Propst via groups.io wrote:

Clark

Attachments:

--
Tim O'Connor
Sterling, Massachusetts