Topics

2018 Chicagoland RPM Mini Kit Instructions

Tom Lawler

I have a 2018 Chicagoland RPM Mini Kit (FGEX Reefer). I have no idea what happened to the instructions. Could someone send me the instructions so I could build the car.

Thank you for helping!

Tom

skibbs4

Tom-

The 2018 program that includes instructions is available here:

On the 2019 page you can access George Toman’s masterclass on building the car:

Hope this helps.

Mike Skibbe
www.rpmconference.com

On Dec 2, 2019, at 9:31 PM, Tom Lawler <tjlawler@...> wrote:

I have a 2018 Chicagoland RPM Mini Kit (FGEX Reefer). I have no idea what happened to the instructions. Could someone send me the instructions so I could build the car.

Thank you for helping!

Tom

Eric Hansmann

Tom,

This was also released by Resin Car Works as a mini-kit. Instructions can be found on the extras page for the kit. Scroll to the bottom for the PDF link.

Eric Hansmann
Murfreesboro, TN

On December 2, 2019 at 8:30 PM Tom Lawler < tjlawler@...> wrote:

I have a 2018 Chicagoland RPM Mini Kit (FGEX Reefer). I have no idea what happened to the instructions. Could someone send me the instructions so I could build the car.

Thank you for helping!

Tom

gtws00

I have attached the 2018 Chicagoland RPM Attendee-Program that includes the instructions

George Toman