MILW SS Box Car 711470 by Sunshine Models

Lester Breuer

If you visited my blog and read the writeup of MILW SS Box Car 713406,  I said you could find writeup and photos of Sunshine Models resin kit MILW SS Box Car 711470.  It was not to be found; however, it is now.  My original writeup and photos of MILW 711470 build were on the Resin Car Works blog in 2017 rather then on my blog.    I now also  have MILWAUKEE SS Box Car, 711470, a Sunshine Models Resin kit  photos and writeup including changes from kit,  paint, etc. on my blog  I started to share photos and writeup on Freight Cars, etc. of modeling projects on my Minneapolis & Northland Railroad Company.   If you would like to take a look please do at the following:

http://mnrailroadcab100.blogspot.com/

Lester Breuer

Bill Welch

The Howe Truss cars were owned by RR's large and small with enough variety of roofs and end to make them endlessly interesting to me. Nice modeling Lester.

Bill Welch

gtws00

Another great looking model .
George Toman

paul.doggett2472 <paul.doggett2472@...>

Nice looking car Lester and thanks for posting your blog.

Paul Doggett England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad