PRECISION SCALE

WILLIAM PARDIE

I underdtamd that with the sale of Precision Scale that the import side went to one party and the castings went to a hobby shop in Washington.  Does anyone know the name of this shop?

Bill Pardie

Steve Haas

PF & S Railway Supply Inc

560 Ione Rd

Pasco,  WA  99301-8726  |  view map

(509) 266-4384

PF&S Railway Supply, Inc.

Pasco, WA  99301-8726

(509) 266-4384

Best regards,

Steve

Steve Haas

Snoqualmie, WA

From: Bill Welch <fgexbill@...>
Date: 6/2/18 9:15 AM (GMT-10:00)
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] PRECISION SCALE

In the process of ordering ten packages of Retainer Valves and other detail parts I accidentally called the folks in Pasco and we chatted for a bit. They seem serious about the business.

My parts order to PSC came about ten days ago, more than enough tog et thru the transition.

Bill Welch

Ted Schnepf

Hello,

I would imagine there will be some transition/learning time for the new owners.  I just received my last PSC parts order from PSC this past week.  It was well over $2000.00 in parts in a small box.

Ted

At 01:28 PM 6/2/2018, you wrote:
PF & S Railway Supply Inc
560 Ione Rd
Pasco,  WA  99301-8726  |  view map
(509) 266-4384

PF&S Railway Supply, Inc.
Pasco, WA  99301-8726
(509) 266-4384

Best regards,

Steve

Rails Unlimited
Ted Schnepf
railsunl@...
847-697-5353
126 Will Scarlet
Elgin, Ill. 60120
http://RailsUnlimited.ribbonrail.com/

Model Railroad Sales and Service with
a personal touch.
Books new and used.  HO and O scales.
DCC supplies. O scale urethane cars.
Photos and darkroom services.
Checks, cash (0%) or credit (secure server at web site 5% added).

David North

Does anyone have an email address for PF&S please?

Cheers

Dave North

James Evans

 This is the E mail I have for PF&S (  prantle@... )
  Jim Evans

In a message dated 6/2/2018 6:51:41 PM Pacific Standard Time, david.north@... writes:

Does anyone have an email address for PF&S please?

Cheers

Dave North

Ken Adams

I have ordered PSC parts from PF&S before. It went very smoothly and they were very professional.

Glad to see they are directly taking over the whole business. Sometimes they were the only source for a PSC part.

Ken Adams

Denny Anspach <danspachmd@...>

Are the Prantles and PF&S the same, related, or are just in the same hobby in the same town? I have dealt with Teresa Prantle (on eBay) for some time and have been totally impressed with the integrity and timely close attention that she gives to her customers.

Denny

Denny S. Anspach, MD
Sacramento, CA 95864

Dennis Storzek

Prantle is the family name of the owners of PF&S. We've (Accurail) done business with them of years, and they are a class act.

Dennis Storzek

Christopher Leon

Sharon and LeRoy are the owners of PS&F hobbies.   They are good people.   I enjoy going to their shop with my son.  He likes her cookies.

Chris

On Tue, Jun 5, 2018, 12:16 PM Dennis Storzek <destorzek@...> wrote:
Prantle is the family name of the owners of PF&S. We've (Accurail) done business with them of years, and they are a class act.

Dennis Storzek

Fred Jansz

Me, myself and I can highly recommend the Prantle Family.
Very professional and also kind people, always ready to help even if you ask the impossible (like I sometimes do).
Cheers, Fred Jansz