Topics

20/20 Hindsight Virtual RPM coming fast

Bill Welch

Working on my presentation for Saturday's June 13th 20/20 Hindsight Virtual RPM. Hope you will be there.

Model on ya'll
Bill Welch

mel perry

this should be a good one, can't wait
thanks
mel perry

On Tue, Jun 9, 2020, 2:51 PM Bill Welch <fgexbill@...> wrote:
Working on my presentation for Saturday's June 13th 20/20 Hindsight Virtual RPM. Hope you will be there.

Model on ya'll
Bill Welch

Attachments:

Ken Adams

Presumably those of us who were able to register will be getting some form of e-mail notification from Speedwitch in the next day or so with the login information. I have an alternate weekly Zoom meeting in the same time period so will have to know which I am attending soon.  I have an unfulfilled order on my Speedwitch account that indicates I will be able to virtually attend. 

As I understand it registration is now closed as the software limits of attendance (room capacity issue?) have been reached. 
--
Ken Adams
In splendid Shelter In Place solitude, about half way up Walnut Creek

Schuyler Larrabee

I searched my email for “virtual,” which got me several dozen hits, but searching for “Speedwitch” got me my receipt too. 

Schuyler

From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> On Behalf Of Ken Adams
Sent: Wednesday, June 10, 2020 1:03 PM
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] 20/20 Hindsight Virtual RPM coming fast

Presumably those of us who were able to register will be getting some form of e-mail notification from Speedwitch in the next day or so with the login information. I have an alternate weekly Zoom meeting in the same time period so will have to know which I am attending soon.  I have an unfulfilled order on my Speedwitch account that indicates I will be able to virtually attend. 

As I understand it registration is now closed as the software limits of attendance (room capacity issue?) have been reached. 
--
Ken Adams
In splendid Shelter In Place solitude, about half way up Walnut Creek