looking for a copy of Greg Martin's RS-3 presentation at Cocoa this year.,

Bill McCoy

I'm looking for a copy of Greg Martin's RS-3 presentation at Cocoa this year. My notes seem to have disappeared along with Greg's Email address. Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks,

Bill McCoy

Armand Premo

Me too,Armand Premo

On Thu, Jun 14, 2018 at 11:30 AM Bill McCoy <wpmccoy@...> wrote:
I'm looking for a copy of Greg Martin's RS-3 presentation at Cocoa this year. My notes seem to have disappeared along with Greg's Email address. Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks,

Bill McCoy

O Fenton Wells

Don't have the presentation but here is Greg's emailĀ  <tgregmrtn@aol.com>
Fenton Wells

--
Fenton Wells
250 Frye Rd

mike turner

I have a copy I can scan. I believe Greg would allow. This will now go offlist.

Mike Turner

MP-Z35

On 6/14/2018 11:29 AM, Bill McCoy wrote:
I'm looking for a copy of Greg Martin's RS-3 presentation at Cocoa this year. My notes seem to have disappeared along with Greg's Email address. Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks,

Bill McCoy

Greg Martin

I don't have an issue with that.

Greg Martin

Norman Maclean

Sent from AOL Desktop

In a message dated 6/14/2018 2:31:29 PM Pacific Standard Time, yardcoolie1968@... writes:

I have a copy I can scan. I believe Greg would allow. This will now go offlist.

Mike Turner

MP-Z35

On 6/14/2018 11:29 AM, Bill McCoy wrote:
I'm looking for a copy of Greg Martin's RS-3 presentation at Cocoa this year. My notes seem to have disappeared along with Greg's Email address. Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks,

Bill McCoy

Armand Premo

Thanks Greg,Armand Premo

On Thu, Jun 14, 2018 at 11:45 PM Greg Martin via Groups.Io <TGREGMRTN=AOL.COM@groups.io> wrote:
I don't have an issue with that.

Greg Martin

Norman Maclean

Sent from AOL Desktop
In a message dated 6/14/2018 2:31:29 PM Pacific Standard Time, yardcoolie1968@... writes:

I have a copy I can scan. I believe Greg would allow. This will now go offlist.

Mike Turner

MP-Z35

On 6/14/2018 11:29 AM, Bill McCoy wrote:
I'm looking for a copy of Greg Martin's RS-3 presentation at Cocoa this year. My notes seem to have disappeared along with Greg's Email address. Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks,

Bill McCoy

Bill McCoy

Thanks Mike.