Topics

Printing suggestions?

Brian Termunde

Question for you all, I see topic that I would like to print and save for later reference. In the bad, old days of Yewhoo, I could selectively print the posts desired, and have all the header info showing the group, date poster and topic, no problem. With IO, I can still print, but with that info. I can create a doc file and do this, but I didn't know if there is a better way.

TIA!

Take Care,

Brian R. Termunde
Midvale, Utah

Brian Termunde

Sorry, I forgot to mention that I am on the digest mode, if that makes a difference.

Take Care,

Brian R. Termunde
Midvale, Utah

Bob Miller

Use your curser to highlight the text you want to save, click “Copy”open Word (if you have MS Office) and “Paste” in a blank document. You can save it in Word (.doc) or as a PDF.

On Jul 4, 2018, at 7:30 PM, Brian Termunde via Groups.Io <GCRDS@...> wrote:

Sorry, I forgot to mention that I am on the digest mode, if that makes a difference.

Take Care,

Brian R. Termunde
Midvale, Utah

Brian Termunde

Bob, Thanks. That's pretty much what I am doing, but then I 'reply' to the post, and copy and paste, and perhaps update, the header so in the future I will know where and when I saw the information. Any later posts I can then add to the saved document.

I was just hoping that there is a better, easier way to do this.

Thank you again!

Take Care,

Brian R. Termunde
Midvale, Utah