From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> On Behalf Of Chad Boas via Groups.Io
Sent: Saturday, July 14, 2018 3:28 AM
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Subject: [RealSTMFC] 3 new CP flat cars

For the Collinsville show, I will have 3 new flat car kits. They are for the CP. They are 36', 42', and 46' cars all built around the twenties with KC brakes.

The kits are still $15 each and these come with the main body casting, wood deck and Red Caboose pole pockets.

If you cant make the show and would like to order, E mail me OFF LIST at chadboas at yahoo dot com.

Thanks, Chad

Chad Boas

Here is a quick photo of the cars.
Chad

John Riddell

The 36' CP flats were number series CP 310000-311348. Built 1912 to 1915. Some 1,187 cars.
The 42' CP flats were number series CP 335000-336559. Built 1919 to 1929. Some 1,548 cars.
The 46' CP flats were number series CP 300000-300499. Built by CC&F in 1929. 500 cars.

Black Cat sells decal lettering for CP flats.

John Riddell

Jon Miller <atsfus@...>

On 7/14/2018 2:32 PM, John Riddell wrote:
Black Cat sells decal lettering for CP flats.

    Didn't find any for the 36' car!

--
Jon Miller
For me time stopped in 1941

Kemal Mumcu

Edited

Great news! So much for modifying Tichy kits. I want to build a bunch of these.

Colin Meikle